Non Voglio Tornare!!!

Tommorow I would have to fly all the way to KL and take a taxi to a college in the middle of no where...It is the second time this year which I have used the above sentence...and this time, instead of not wanting to go home, I don't want to leave home. *deep sigh* How time passes.....Just seems like yesterday, I was freezing my butt off in front of the Alitalia, not wanting to get on...Oh well, life's like that!!!
I decided to drop accounting since it's taking a toll on my happiness and guess what, I will be taking up art...Why art? Well, I have absolutely no idea...I am desperate to drop accounting and am willing to take up anything else to make up for it. This is quite interesting cause my drawing skills is equivalent to a monkey's...Let's just say, I am brilliant at producing chaotic art!! Good luck to me!!

Anyway, I found this pretty interesting. A parody of Psalm 23.

A Student Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk;
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break;
He restores my faith in study guides.
He leads me to better study habits for my grades' sake,
Yea, tho' I walk thru the valley of borderline grades,
I will not have a nervous breakdown; for Thou art with me;
My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.
Thou givest me the answers in moments of blankness;
Thou anointest my head with understanding,
My test paper runneth over with questions I recognise.
Surely passing grades and flying colors
Shall follow me all the days of examinations,
And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever !
Amen !

0 comments:

Volver al inicio Volver arriba Moments of Tranquility. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.