updates

Its 3.17pm now and its getting dark. How I do miss the sunshine here. Anyway, the anticipated Reading week has passed which I didn't succeed much in doing anything except going to watch musical. 'Wicked' was a blast!! I guess waiting outside LSE for tickets for 1 hour plus in the cold was worth it after all. The cast was simply amazing and the plot was brilliantly constructed as well. Actually, it gets you thinking about the concepts of good and evil as well as ruined the idea of a place 'somewhere over the rainbow'. 'Defying Gravity' has now officially become my favourite musical song. A few days later, I went to watch 'Jump' a korean, yes, KOREAN martial arts comedy show at Peacock Theatre. It was quite funny actually but having still remained under the awe of Wicked, it wasn't as thrilling as it could be. But still funny nonetheless as the actors hardly spoke on stage but does pantomimes and exaggerated gestures for most part of the comedy act and a whole lot of martial arts!
After reading week, all hell breaks loose with the amount of coursework I left hanging! Anyway, I finished and submitted all in time! Thank God! So I am taking a break for this week.
I am ending this post abruptly because I don't feel like continuing anymore...will update again soon.

0 comments:

Volver al inicio Volver arriba Moments of Tranquility. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.