THREE's the charm

On Wednesday, I went to KLPac to see a physical theater piece entitled Three. It's actually based on Mitch Albom's book, Five People You Meet in Heaven (which I read the night before). So basically, it's about this girl who died then went to heaven and relived 3 significant moments of her life, guided by an angel who brings her around heaven.
As I walked into pentas 2, I was greeted by this huge mass of dry-ice, giving it the whole room a hazy, uncertain, somewhat lost feeling....It was kinda cool cause we weren't expecting something like that before the show started. I sat on the aisle seat of the second row which gave me a pretty good view of everything as this show is part of my written exam.
On the whole, it was a good play, not sensational or anything but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I do find certain parts of the play confusing cause it doesn't link up with the next bit. It's based on personal interpretations after all. My favourite performer from the play was probably the girl who played the Temptress. She brought out the evil & sexiness of the role really well plus she stared at me....
Well, I guess it's not as hard to write as the whole play has no conversation which saves me the time of trying to remember important bits of dialogue. Better get started on my 20 page-notes.

0 comments:

Volver al inicio Volver arriba Moments of Tranquility. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.