In the moment of despair

Yes, I am facing hardship here. Yes, I am deeply troubled right now. And yes, I am almost in despair. First, I am worried, really really worried actually. I can't finish my prep. Not just I can't finish, I don't know how to finish my prep.
As days turn into weeks, the burden within grows with astonishing speed. The dilemas in my mind expand furiously, breaking into every bit, troubling me endlessly. Deadlines unmet, yet I sit here, half wondering what to do, other half refusing what I should do. Worries, I can't stop worrying yet I can't take the initiative to stop it. Despair creeps from behind, circling my thoughts, blanketing every piece of my soul..
But, there is always hope. There will always be someone to lend a helping hand, someone to trust. As time moves on, so do I. Bit by bit, hope pieces everything together. From all the essays I have to write to all the sports all I have to do. Yes, I can do it. Yes, nothing is gonna stop me. Yes, I know I can. Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger!! So to whoever is facing difficulties now, don't give up. You're not going to die, unless your problem is really really serious and involves death if not solved, but that's hardly the case. So I guess the point of this post is just to say, in every moment of despair, there always hope, and our human instint would basically not lead us continuosly in despair but try to turn it around.

Ps: If you are wondering what I am desparing about, well, I got 7 essays to complete right now plus some tests next week.

0 comments:

Volver al inicio Volver arriba Moments of Tranquility. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.